Dr Izoh Ashour DDS, MS
Dr Izoh Ashour is a periodontist who strives to always provide patient -centered high quality care. As a European and US trained Periodontist & implantologist, he is able to provide for his patients the latest technologies and methods for minimally invasive treatment for gum recessions, and bone augmentation, also using laser and digital treatment planning for esthetic crown lengthening and implant placement. Described by his patients as enthusiastic, energetic, and detail oriented, he is known to provide a stress-free and fun environment in the office.
Dr. Ashour is excited to live in the PNW and is already exploring the gorgeous nature and amazing hikes around Seattle. He is married to Seema, a General Dentist who is from the Seattle area. He loves the outdoors and really enjoys skiing. As he gets adjusted, he is making it a goal to learn how to sail and kite surf.
Dr Ashour earned his first doctor of dental surgery degree in Cairo, Egypt, followed by a one year General Practice Residency program during which he built a passion for implant dentistry and periodontics. He then completed an implant specialty program at the German Oral Implantology Society. The program focused on implant procedures, guided bone regen eration, and implant prosthetics. Upon completing the program, Dr Ashour earned his implant specialty and the prestigious Fellowship to the ICOI - USA.
He continued his dental journey in Madrid, Spain where he completed a two -year advanced dental program at European University of Madrid and obtained his second doctor of dental surgery degree. During his time in Madrid, he was able to complete a research focused on implant prosthetic connections. The publication was accepted for presentation at the Spanish Su rgery Society Symposium.
After many years of practicing, Dr Ashour was accepted at the prestigious Periodontics and Implant Surgery program at the University of Maryland, Baltimore. Dr Ashour also received his Masters of Science during his time at the University of Maryland.
- University of Maryland, USA , Periodontics Specialty
- University of Maryland, USA Master of Science
- Universidad Europea de Madrid, Spain DDS
- Implant Specialty Program, German Oral Implantology Society, Frankfurt, Germany
- Misr International University, BDS
- American Academy of Periodontology- Member
- International Congress of Implantologists - Fellow
- German Oral Implantology Society- DGOI- Member
- LANAP protocol
- XNAV Dynamic Implant systems
- IV, and Oral Sedation
Awards and Honors:
Nominated by the Periodontics Program at University of Maryland to the 2021 Mark. Setter Leadership in Periodontology and Implantology Award for his outstanding performance as a periodontics resident and for his work to promote the science of periodontology by mentoring dental students and organizing study clubs and continuing education courses for his peers.
- Founder and Organizer of PerioPeers Symposium 2021 for US Periodontics Residents.
- Founder and CEO of Mediterranean Academy of Esthetic Dentistry - USA& Europe
- Founder of MIU-Dental Alumni Study Club